1. (001) What Standard System is used to register patients in to a database, patient appointment and scheduling, inpatient and outpatient order entry and results reporting, admissions and dispositions, and Medical Service Accounting?
2. (002) What refers to the temporary electrical storage space that holds program instructions and program data?
3. (003) What in a database contain the same fields?
4. (004) What is achieved when the system performs its intended function, free from deliberate or unintentional unauthorized handling of the system?
5. (006) In writing Air Force documents, what explains and clarifies your purpose?
6. (008) What is AF Form 1768, Staff Summary Sheet used for?
7. (009) What is an emergency involving military forces caused by natural disasters, terrorists, subversives, or by required military operations?
8. (010) Who ensures disaster team training programs are developed, conducted, and properly documented?
9. (011) Substitutions shall not exceed what percentage of any AFSC requirement in a single UTC?
10. (013) What program requires cross-functional interaction that integrates procedures and standards for planning; logistical requirements; emergency response actions; exercises and evaluation; training of personnel; detection identification, and warning notification; and enemy attack actions?
11. (014) Who is responsible for the distribution and maintenance of the MCRP and supporting checklists for the medical units?
12. (015) What is a direct-line telephone net designed to save lives and prevent the destruction of property through rapid relay of emergency, disaster, and crash information to specific base agencies?
13. (018) What are the two sections of the MEDRED-C?
14. (021) What portrays an angry, defensive attitude?
15. (023) What is a syllable or group of syllables joined to the beginning of a root word to alter the meaning or create a new word?
16. (025) What means joint?
17. (026) What is the abbreviation for both ears?
18. (028) What system gets rid of processed body wastes?
19. (029) What carries instructions that tells each cell how to perform its particular job?
20. (033) Where does digestion begin?
21. (039) What is the master gland?
22. (201) How does the DoD 6025.18-R implement the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule?
23. (202) Who reviews and approves the requests for release of medical information?
24. (203) When should you sequester the original or certified copy of the medical record?
25. (204) Which of the following are not part of the Medical Record Tracking function?
26. (210) All the following incomplete forms can be filed in the medical records except:
27. (211) Patients may not hand carry their medical records
28. (216) To ensure records meet the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organization (JCACO) standards they must meet all criteria below except:
29. (218) Who grants the authority to set up or close down an inpatient record library
30. (219) Children are required to have an ID card at what age?
31. (220) Patients that qualify under the Secretary of the Air Force Designee Program may not be designated by the:
32. (220) What type of Tricare benefit does the Secretary Designee program not entitle a beneficiary to for the Civilian Medical Care?
33. (221) Who is designated to inform the sponsor when a Facility Determination Inquire (FDI) is disapproved?
34. (222) Under the Personnel Reliability Program the nature of the duties can be classified as critical or controlled; which of the following does not fall into on of those 2 categories?
35. (223) When are new comers to the AF evaluated for PRP duties?
36. (223) As a record technician when you are notified that someone was permanently removed from Presidential Support duties what action do you take?
41. (224) When is a person, under going a evaluation for an LOD for mental responsibility, not held liable for their conduct; when they have:
42. (224) T/F When a LOD is performed on a military member being treated for one medical observation and consequently needed to be treated for a secondary condition causing the member to be unable to perform military duty for more than 24-hours. Then condition may be a disease or injury etc
43. (224) How many different types of LOD’s are there?
44. (224) A member’s commander may issue an interim LOD determination if a LOD determination can not be finalized within ____ days of notification and it is possible that the member may be entitled to incapacitation benefits
45. (224) Who must concur or non-concur with the recommendation of the immediate commander after reviewing the AF Form 348?
46. (226) Which members are non eligible for special consideration medical boards?
47. (227) What Act ended the imminent death processing of medical boards?
48. (231) When a referral is entered on a patient, and the MTF has the capability/availabilityhow long does the MTF have to respond?
49. (231) Under the New guidance policy where is the RMC aligned
50. (232) For which patient would an Air Force commander at the nearest medical treatment facility (MTF) accept administrative responsibility?
|Send a Comment and/or Suggestion|
Page Added on: 23 July 2007
Copyright © 2007 AFMENTOR. All rights reserved. View
Terms and Conditions of Use.