52. (234) A Composite Health Care System (CHCS) admission notification letter is generated each time
53. (234) The admissions and dispositions report is a daily report of
54. (235) Which of the following is not included in the admission package that accompanies a patient to the inpatient unit?
55. (236) When must notification to HQ AF/SGXO be accomplished for active duty flag officers admitted to a military treatment facility (MTF)?
56. (237) The authority and responsibility for accepting patient valuables for storage and safekeeping rests with the
57. (237) Which of the following individuals would not be eligible to perform an inventory of patient valuables?
58. (239) A patient is given an incapacitating illness or injury casualty status when the illness or injury
59. (240) Where are the personal effects of a deceased civilian who died in a military treatment facility (MTF) sent?
60. (241) The activities of the unit inpatient records technician (UIRT) generally fall under the direct supervision of
61. (241) Who is responsible for all health record entries regarding the diagnosis or treatment of patients?
62. (241) Who cares for and protects the inpatient record while it is maintained on the inpatient unit?
63. (242) If convalescent leave is directed, the inpatient record is__________.
64. (243) What will dictate the clearance process for patients being discharged from your military treatment facility (MTF)?
65. (244) The Army is responsible for forward aeromedical evacuation (AE) using aircraft commonly referred to as
66. (245) What usually accommodates from 50 to 250 patients and receives, shelters, processes and provides care to patients who enter in or leave the aeromedical evacuation (AE) system?
67. (245) What is generally strategically positioned at or near a flightline, and used to provide quick access to enplaning/deplaning patients involved with aeromedical evacuation (AE)?
68. (245) What is the largest turbo prop driven cargo aircraft in the Air Force inventory?
69. (245) What aircraft is used as the back up for the C-9 Nightingale during peace time aeromedical evacuation (AE)?
70. (245) What aircraft assists in the aeromedical evacuation (AE) process by providing forward AE?
71. (246) A patient requiring the use of restraining apparatus, sedation, and close supervision should be classified as a
72. (246) Patients who require emergency aeromedical movement to save life, limb, or to prevent serious complications are categorized as
73. (247) Which aeromedical evacuation squadron does not have geographical responsibilities
74. (247) What does the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) code written to the left of the red cross on the DD Form 600, Patient’s Baggage Tag Represent?
75. (401) Epidemiology is the study of nature, control, determinants of frequency of disease, disability, and death in human population.
76. (401) Epidemiology focuses on the health concerns of our population the role of the population health is to manage the activities and initiatives the MTF deems necessary to care for our customers properly.
77. (401) The skills and duties of a 4A, Health Services Manager (HSM) are contained in what?
78. (402) What philosophy does doing today’s work today embody?
79. (402) Per the SG policy, MTF appointments are scheduled using what CHCS module?
80. (402) What is a pattern of time slots specific to a provider but not linked to any particular date?
81. (403) What does the term active duty not include?
82. (403) Which of the following make up the uniformed services of the US?
83. (403) How many access priority groups are there for care where TRICARE is implemented?
84. (405) What are three services that should be provided by the appointment system?
85. (405) What does the CHCS end-of-day processing provide?
86. (406) An individuals PHA can be scheduled and completed when?
87. (406) Who provides overall guidance and policy for successful implementation of the PHA/IMR program Air Force wide?
88. (408) What form is used by all pediatric and adolescent TRICARE Prime beneficiaries for preventive care?
89. (409) The AFMS has adopted several HEDIS measures, which are monitored monthly to measure the quality of care delivered to beneficiaries enrolled in AF MTFs. Name one of the two.
90. (410) Diagnosis and procedures from each inpatient case are coded using what?
91 (410) The ICD-9 is made up of how many sections?
92. (410) What are some of the elements used in the ICD-9?
93. (411) There are how many specific reasons why so much emphasis is placed on reporting and collecting ambulatory patient information.
94. (411) The three main reasons for PCO development are to:
95. (411) What system is used throughout DoD to standardize and streamline ambulatory data collection?
96. (412) Biometrics data are created in how many source data collection systems, and are collected in how many primary data records?
97. (412) Which of the functions listed below are critically important to the Military Health System?
98. (413) Which of the following organizations are nationally recognized coding organizations?
99. (413) Who is responsible for ensuring all personnel under their command have appropriate training and preparation for their functions?
100. (601) Why did the DOD introduce the TRICARE PROGRAM?
|Send a Comment and/or Suggestion|
Page Added on: 23 July 2007
Copyright © 2007 AFMENTOR. All rights reserved. View
Terms and Conditions of Use.