102. (601) A group practice is a formal association of at least __ health professionals.
103. (601) Medicaid is:
104. (602) The HMO Act of 1973 mandated that employers of 15 or more who offered a medical plan must also offer the option of joining a qualified HMO if one existed in the area.
105. (602) Traditional health care insurance companies reimburse the member. HMOs provide health care through affiliated providers who are reimbursed:
106. (603) The limit that an active duty family will have to pay for civilian medical care is:
107. (603) DRG is a method of paying civilian hospitals for ____ care under TRICARE Standard.
108. (605) TRICARE is a health care program with how many options?
109. (605) All Medicare-eligible beneficiaries, including active duty family members may participate in at least one of the three TRICARE options.
110. (606) The Lead Agent ( LA) is a commander of an
111. (607) Determining the number of network providers required is done by whom?
112. (608) TRICARE claims are submitted by the patient using a
113. (608) Referrals will meet TRICARE Prime standards for travel, access and _____.
114. (608) Upon receiving the claim, the MCS contractor establishes eligibility by:
115. (609) The basic goal of TRICARE marketing efforts is to support the successful ______ of TRICARE.
116. (609) Which of the following is a successful marketing strategy
117. (610) Marketing to commanders/senior non-commissioned officers is important because
118. (610) The enrollment package is designed, written, and distributed by
119. (611) ___ is a clinically oriented questionnaire completed by patients as they enroll in Prime.
120. (612) Under resource support, who may request a task order for personnel, equipment, and or supplies?
121. (612) In lieu of resource sharing, MTFs may use a mix of options including direct labor and borrowed labor.
122. (613) Resource sharing allows the MCS contractor to provide:
123. (613) External resource sharing is based upon written agreements between the:
124. (614) Who issued a policy letter to contact E-4s and below about their TRICARE benefits?
125. (804) How many quarters are there in a fiscal year?
126. .(804) When is the end of the Fiscal Year?
127. (804) What is the 1st Quarter of the Fiscal Year
128. (807) Who is not a key organization in Year end closing?
129. (808) What is the form number of the Patient Effects Storage tag
130. (808) What is not allowed to be stored by the MSA office?
131. (809) What is the form number of the Cash and sales Journal?
132. (813) How often is a physical inventory?
133. (814) What is the form number for the Dining hall signature record?
134. (814) What is the AF Form 1087?
135. (814) Which form number is the Food cost Record?
136. (815) What type of injury should not be listed on the AF 1488
137. (815) How often must an AF 1488 be done?
138. (815 ) Who determines if an injury on the 1488 is a case?
139. (818) By what day must the WWR be submitted?
140. (818) How often must the WWR report be done?
141. (818) Who owns the WWR process in the facility?
142. (818) In what system is the WWR transmitted?
143. (818) When must a final WWR be submitted?
144. (820) Which type of accounting data does MEPRS not capture?
145. (820) What office is primarily responsible for managing MEPRS within the MTF?
146. (821) What is the description for Functional Account A?
147. (821) What Functional account is for Dental care?
148. (823) How many hours equal one FTE?
149. (827) What is the form number for the Equipment Action Request
|Send a Comment and/or Suggestion|
Page Added on: 23 July 2007
Copyright © 2007 AFMENTOR. All rights reserved. View
Terms and Conditions of Use.