1. Which of the following is not one of the 4 R's used for
2. If enemy forces use aerial or ground flares in your area, you should
immediately move directly to the UCC and report the activity.
3. When performing post attack reconnaissance, it is not necessary to
report negative findings of UXO's or chemical/biological contamination.
4. When moving from one zone to another, you must coordinate your movement
with the _____
5. When inspecting an M291 kit, the absence of loose powder in the kit
indicates the kit is serviceable.
6. You should change your CPO (Chemical Protective Overgarment) within
____ hours after contact with chemical agents.
7. What is not one of the attributes of the S-A-L-U-T-E reporting for an
8. Which of the following do NOT adversely affect fire safety?
(A) Unfamiliar environments
(B) too many fire extinguishers on hand
(C) crowded accommodations
(D) high operations tempo
9. When you remove the canister from the sealed package, you should write
the date the canister was removed and the ________ _____ _________ on the DD
(A) canister manufacture date
(B) canister lot number
(C) canister serial number
(D) All of the above
10. Which of the following is not on the list of arrival actions that
should be accomplished once you arrive at your deployed location?
(A) Determine FPCON, Attack Warning
Signals, Alarm condition, MOPP, sector/zone layout
(B) Review local threats (including
criminal) and attack reporting procedures
(C) Review local movie theater show
(D) Review smoking area rules
11. Which of the following signals indicates the attack is over and base
recovery should be initiated.
(A) alarm green
(B) alarm black
(C) alarm blue
(D) alarm red
12. When reporting a UXO using a vehicle radio, you should transmit from a
minimum safe distance of ____ ft.
13. A tourniquet may be loosened if bleeding appears to have stopped.
14. If a large number of weapons must be destroyed to prevent use by the
enemy, it doesn't matter which parts you destroy.
15. If you are taken hostage, which of the following should you do?
(A) Analyze the problem so as not to
aggravate it, challenge your captors at all times and do not try to anticipate
the actions of your captors.
(B) Make educated decisions to keep
the situation from worsening, make jokes about your captors' cause and aggravate
the situation as much as possible.
(C) Maintain discipline, make
educated decisions and analyze the problem so as not to aggravate the situation.
16. The protective mask, ensemble and military standard collective
protection filters are not designed to provide protection from TIMs (Toxic
17. Which of the following is not an advantage of biological agents as
(A) Easy to obtain
(B) Can overwhelm medical services
(C) Threat of use not generally noted
by the general population
(D) Potential for high number of
18. Your eyes may take up to _____ minutes to readjust to darkness after
exposure to light.
19. When marking a UXO you should clear all debris away from the UXO.
20. If a UXO measures 9 inches in diameter, personnel should evacuate and
use cover to an initial distance of ____ ft.
Click here for Answers