1. When treating a wound, you should always remove the old
bandage before applying a new one.
2. If the United States has negotiated a Status of Forces Agreement with
your host nation, then you are exempt from local laws and cannot be detained by
3. When marking a UXO you should clear all debris away from the UXO.
4. Which of the following is not something that can be done to protect
against biological attack?
(B) Permanente storage of CPO (Chemical Protective
(C) Detection and characterization
(D) Safe Practices
5. Completion of the POW capture card constitutes a violation of the Code
6. When preparing to deploy, you should not worry about becoming familiar
with any host nation sensitivities because your deployed location commander will
brief you when you arrive.
7. You should use M291/M295 kits to operationally decontaminate areas you
must touch to perform your mission (within the first hour of contamination if
8. Which of the following is not one of the four major categories of
9. M8 paper should not be placed on a surface that may exceed ____ degrees
10. When in a high threat area, you should keep critical assets close
together to maximize the use of camouflage netting.
11. An expedient hazard marker with a "B" on it indicates what type of
(D) UXO (unexploded ordnance)
12. Post-Attack Damage and casualty reporting is important. Which of the
following is not on the checklist?
(A) Weather conditions
(B) Casualty disposition
(C) Report any known damage
(D) Date/Time/Type of contamination
13. When barricading a medium-size UXO, 3 to 10 inches in diameter, a wall
thickness of four or five sandbags within 5 to 7 feet should surround the UXO
and be at least ___ ft high.
14. The ______________ is a tactic that divides the airbase into multiple
sectors or control zones and assigns threat-based protective actions and MOPP
for each area that's independent from one another.
15. In MOPP level 0 overgarment and field gear is worn; overboots, mask
and gloves are carried.
16. What is another name for the Wing Operation Center (WOC) when
(A) Survival Recovery Center (SRC)
(B) Expeditionary Operation Center (EOC)
(C) Unit Control Center (UCC)
(D) None of the above
17. Hasty defensive fighting positions should be small depressions or
holes that are at least ___ inches deep.
(D) None of the above
18. Which mobility bag includes basic items such as your helmet, web belt,
body armor, sleeping bag, canteen kit, mess kit and other support items?
19. Contaminated M8 paper should be treated as contaminated waste.
20. _______ may authorize certain MOPP options to reduce the heat burden
on affected personnel.
(A) Workcenter superintendent
(B) First Sergeant
(C) Shift Supervisor
(D) Senior commander
Click here for Answers
Page Added on: 16 January 2006
Copyright © 2005 AFMENTOR. All rights reserved.