1. When moving from one zone to another, you must
coordinate your movement with the _____
2. When reporting a UXO using a vehicle radio, you should transmit from a
minimum safe distance of ____ ft.
3. If a vehicle is disabled by an IED, it is highly unlikely that it will
be followed by a secondary attack.
4. Which of the following is not one of the four major categories of
5. The wash/wear life for an uncontaminated CPO (Chemical Protective
Overgarment) is _____ launderings or _____ days, which ever comes first.
(A) 12, 120
(B) 10, 90
(C) 6, 45
(D) 5, 60
6. Because your Airman's manual is a controlled item, you will not be
expected to have it with you when you deploy.
7. The shelf life of M9 tape is ____ years.
8. An expedient hazard marker with a "U" on it indicates what type of
(D) UXO (unexploded ordnance)
9. Once a vehicle has been contaminated it is unusable and should be
10. You should use M291/M295 kits to operationally decontaminate areas you
must touch to perform your mission (within the first hour of contamination if
11. After checking all the detectors in your zone, it is not necessary to
report to the UCC unless you have positive indications of contamination.
12. When marking your CPO (Chemical Protective Overgarment), what
information should be included?
(A) USAF, rank, first and last name
(B) USAFR, rank, first and last name
(C) UN, rank, first name, state of
(D) Just your nickname because your
dog tags will identify your remains anyway
13. Completion of the POW capture card constitutes a violation of the Code
14. You should not replace the canister if it becomes wet as moisture
improves the performance of the filter.
15. Which of the following signals indicates the attack is over and base
recovery should be initiated.
(A) alarm green
(B) alarm black
(C) alarm blue
(D) alarm red
16. Mechanically zeroing your weapon should be done every 7 to 10 days.
17. If captured, you should remove the computer chip from your CAC card to
prevent the enemy from gaining additional information about you.
18. What is the service life of the C2A1 filter canister installed on an
M45 or MCU-2 mask?
(A) 39 weeks in a cold humid and warm
(B) 10 weeks in a hot dry climate
(C) 39 weeks in a hot dry climate
(D) None of the above
19. If a tent has become contaminated with a liquid chemical agent, it may
pose a toxic vapor hazard for unprotected personnel and decontaminating the tent
is practically impossible.
20. When marking a UXO you should clear all debris away from the UXO.
Click here for Answers