Section 5 – Survive (Test 2)
1. Negative detector readings mean that liquids have absorbed
and there are no low level vapors present
2. At night, which of the following can be used to read M8 and M9 paper?
a. Chemical light sticks
b. White light
c. Black light
d. All of the above
3. What is the evacuation area for a UXO 10 to 20 inches in diameter?
a. 300 feet
b. 500 feet
c. 1,000 feet
d. 1,500 feet
4. You must remove contaminated IPE within _______ hours by processing through a
contamination control area
5. What part of a nuclear blast energy distribution contains the most energy?
a. Thermal radiation
b. Nuclear radiation
d. Security Forces
6. Which of the following is not a type of biological agent?
d. VX gas
7. Chemical agents are presented in what forms?
d. All of the above
8. Do not use more than _______ Mark 1 kits
9. When it comes preventing leaks on your MCU-2 Series mask, it can never be too
10. When should the C2A1 filter canister be replaced?
a. Within 20 days of chem./bio exposure
b. If filter has been immersed in water or wetted in any way
c. Immediately upon exposure to nerve agents
d. When it becomes easy to breath through
11. Unless otherwise approved, which liquid should be used for drinking through
the protective mask?
12. Where should human remains be transported?
a. They shouldn't be removed from where they are found until
after an investigation
b. The Casualty Collection Point (CCP)
d. Entry Control Point (ECP)
13. When treating for shock,
a. Keep victim cool and comfortable
b. Give victim plenty of liquid to avoid dehydration
c. Elevate victim's legs and feet
d. If conscious, place in recovery position
14. What action should not be taken in treating a chest wound?
a. Look for entry and exit wound
b. Cover holes with airtight seal This is true when entry and exit points are
established for each subdivision; and when weather conditions, risk assessment
c. Tape all four sides of seal
d. Allow casualty to assume position for easiest breathing
15. Keep phosphorous burns covered with
a. Dry bandages
b. Nothing. Cool air will help sooth the burn
c. Wet dressing
16. After a week of being in a POW camp, you must be allowed to
a. Call you family
b. Be issued a POW ID card
c. Use your government travel card
d. Send a capture card
17. You must be paid for all work performed as a POW
Click here for Answers